วันพุธที่ 30 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2560

A patient woman

My best friend



This is the picture of Thip who is my best friend. We went to the same school. She is the same age as I am. She has a rather plump figure with short dark brown curly hair. Her complexion is sun-tanned; she often takes care of her parent’s farm and goes outside without sunscreen cream. She has an oval face with a pointed nose. When she does not smile, her face looks very sad because her eyelids fall. But if she feels happy, her face is happier than her feeling because her eyes close, we just notice only her smile. She is a talkative person. For instance, she talks with her neighborhood from the morning until the evening. In addition, she is a sensitive friend. For example, she cries when I ignore her. Finally, she looks a lazy student. However, she is a hard-working daughter, she never feel tired when she helps her parents to work in their farm. This is why her neighborhood and I love her.

My lovely friend
ในภาพอาจจะมี 1 คน, กำลังยืน, โทรศัพท์ และ สถานที่ในร่ม
This is the picture of Jule who is a lovely friend. She is a young woman of 24 years. She is of small figure with short dark brown straight hair. Her complexion is very fair. She has an oval face with a prominent nose. She looks a lot younger; many people think she looks more like a younger sister than a friend. She is a generous person. For instance, she often makes merit. Last, she is a neat person. For example, she usually wears the uniform neatly.

My attractive friend
ในภาพอาจจะมี 1 คน, ภาพระยะใกล้

 This is the picture of Beer who is an attractive person. She is in her late teens. She is of medium figure with long dark brown straight hair. Her complexion is pale. She has an oval face with a turned-up nose. She looks an interesting person because her eyes are very big and her smile is so sweet. She is a helpful friend. For instance, she helps me to understand the lesson easily. Next, she is a make-up artist because she likes to put makeup. She is a good-looking so this is why she is an attractive friend.

5 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. I agree with you that you said in your story "Beer is an attractive friend" hahaha. You are a smart girl. your content is good and easy to read . I give you 9 points. Joob Joob

    ตอบลบ
  2. ความคิดเห็นนี้ถูกผู้เขียนลบ

    ตอบลบ
  3. I love person you choose.they are good and friendly. The story is easy to read. Your score is 9/10

    ตอบลบ
  4. That's great! Your writing is very good. I give you 10 points.

    ตอบลบ
  5. Your content are so good and easy to read. I like the picture you choose. Because I good looking. I give you 9/10

    ตอบลบ