A Cold Day
One cold day, snow is
starting to fall. Then, leaves covered by the snow. It was cold,
miserable and wet. The interesting things happened on
this day. I walked around the corner of the school building. There was snow
about a foot deep
covering the whole playground. The area had changed by the snow.
It was the most
beautiful thing, it was as white as a cloud, laying soft and fluffy like a big ball tinged gold by
the morning sun.

Wow! I want t touch the snow!! where is it? Your content is short but easy to understand. I give 8.5/10
ตอบลบYour content is short but easy to understand. Highlight text is very good. I give you 9/10
ตอบลบThis story is interesting but it very short. It's easy to understand. I give you 9 points
ตอบลบI like your paragraph because easy to understand and interested. I give you 9 points
ตอบลบ